Find Me ID
A missing child is a parent’s worst nightmare. While teaching children safety skills is an essential part of keeping them safe, on occasion kids can still get lost or in rare cases, go missing. When they do - every second matters. Recognizing this, the Find Me ID app has been created by MissingKids.ca as a free safety tool that every parent should have.
The Find Me ID app:
- Is quick, free and easy to download for most models of iPhones® and Android phones (Sign up below to receive a notification when the App is available for Blackberry)
- Includes unique fields to record a child’s vital information
- Allows parents to update their child’s photo within the App at any time or to rely on built-in prompts to update which are based on the age of the child
- Contains security features to protect against unauthorized access
- Provides safety information and resources for keeping kids safe in different environments
- Contains a step-by-step guide, of immediate steps to take should a child become separated, lost or go missing
- Allows parents to email the most critical information and current photo directly to law enforcement or other important contacts should a child go missing
- Provides a direct link to MissingKids.ca – Canada’s Missing Children Resource Centre where families in crisis can access support 24/7
Sign up to be notified when the FINDMEID App is available for Blackberry
If you would like to be notified when this free app is available for Blackberry, please enter your email address below.
Thank you. You are now signed up.