Public Awareness Initiatives
MissingKids.ca will regularly produce promotional and educational materials to help raise awareness about missing children issues, current prevention strategies and search tactics, and the services MissingKids.ca offers to Canadians.
Visitors can watch videos and download the free materials below and are also encouraged to forward a copy of the PDFs to friends and family to help raise awareness of this important service.
These informational cards provide an overview of the key services offered by MissingKids.ca.
These posters are designed to help raise awareness of MissingKids.ca – Canada’s missing children resource centre. The PDF can be emailed to friends and family, or printed and posted (in locations approved by the owner/management).
- Click for a video tour of MissingKids.ca.
- Click to view our 30-second First Nations and Aboriginal Communities PSA, as aired on the Aboriginal Peoples Television Network.
- Click to view our 60-second First Nations and Aboriginal Communities PSA.
- Click to view our 30-second MissingKids.ca PSA, as aired on the Aboriginal Peoples Television Network.
- Click to view our extended 90-sec MissingKids.ca PSA.
Click here to listen to our 60-second First nations and Aboriginal Communities PSA.
The web ad is designed to help raise awareness of missingkids.ca with First Nations and Aboriginal Communities.